500 rectangular magnets 68x44mm in assembly kit
Pack of 500 rectangular 68x44mm magnets with magnetic backing, to be personalized.
Each of the 500 rectangular magnets is made up of:
– a rounded blade for the face of the magnet
– an acetate film for lamination
– magnetic back
Instructions for use
Create and print graphics for your rectangular magnets
The first step (which is also the most creative and fun) is to create the graphics of your magnets. Attention, however, to the measurements of your graphics: write us to find out more, soon we will upload a template with the exact measurements.
Print and cut out the graphics of your rectangular magnets
Created the graphics? Now print it on a sheet of A4 paper. What is used for photocopies (thickness between 80 and 90 g / qm) will be fine.
Assemble your new rectangular magnets
If you have performed the first two steps correctly, you are almost ready for the assembly phase.
With the appropriate press, which find here and complete the last three steps:
– insert the rounded plate, the already cut out graphics and the acetate film for lamination in the first station
– insert the magnetic back, with the inside facing upwards, in the second station
– rotate, press (starting from the first station, then move on to the second) and the magnet is ready!